10 tips to skyrocket your self-confidence
by Patrick Malboeuf
Being positive helps your confidence
Everyone wants to love themselves and want to love their life, however some people may not feel that way. You may feel like you are sick of everything, and you don't want to talk to anyone. Or you may feel sad all the time. To overcome this problem I've come up with 10 tips that will skyrocket your self-confidence!
- Recognize your insecuritiesThe best way to overcome a problem is to know that you have one. So the first step you will have to do is to recognize that you have a problem, and then determine what your problem is. A good way to do this is to write down your insecurities. The more it's specific the faster you will be able to overcome these insecurities, because you will know exactly what the problem is.
- Talk about it with you friends, loved one, or with a professional The more you talk about your insecurities the more you will be able to overcome these fears. Another good thing is that they may be able to come up with a solution or an advice that will help you. If you keep everything inside, you will miss the advice that you would have received by opening yourself up.
- Remember that no one is perfectNo one is perfect. Everyone makes a mistake once in while, and everyone has flaws. When someone has a low self-esteem, they think they are inferior and worthless, but everyone has flaws - the only difference is that they feel normal that way. To achieve this you need to accept that you will make mistakes, and that it's totally normal.
- Identify your successThe best way to boost your self-confidence is to identify your success. A lot of people who don't have a lot of self-esteem think that they aren't worth something. However, if you identify your success in life, you will be proud of yourself, and it will boost your self-esteem. If you can't think of your successes, keep searching, because everyone has at least one success in their life. If you keep looking, you will find one of your successes, and it will boost your self-confidence.. so don't stop.
- Be thankful for what you haveA lot of time insecurities are a feeling of not having enough of something. By appreciating what you have you will fulfill this feeling, and you will feel better.
- Be positiveIt might be obvious that the best way to overcome negativity is to simply be positive, but even if you really take that advice, you may not be believing it. What you want to do in that situation is to speak positively about yourself, and about your future. By doing so, you will slowly start to see something different in you - you will accept yourself. Even though you may not feel like a positive person, fake it, you will believe it after a couple of times. So smile, talk positively about you, do whatever you want, but think positive.
- Accept complimentsWhen someone gives you a compliment except it gracefully. You need to believe that someone can make a compliment about you, so accept it, say thank you, and smile.
- Take care of yourselfDo 30 minutes of exercise per day. Exercises raise endorphins and makes one feel happier and healthier, so don't neglect this part. It's easy and it's good for your health, so give it a try. The same thing goes for your eating habits, eat as healthy as possible.
- Stick to your principalsYou need to believe in something in life; if you believe in nothing you won't progress, and there are a lot of chances that you will feel depressed. No matter what has happened in your life, follow your principles.
- Help othersHelping others is the best way to boost your self-confidence - it will give a purpose to your life. It will make you feel happier because you helped other people, and at the same time, without you knowing it, they might help you back with your problem. It's a win-win situation.
These are my 10 tips to skyrocket your self-confidence, believe me, these will boost your self-confidence. Remember that changing life takes time, you will have to work hard on yourself, but you can do it!This article is courtesy of Patrick Malboeuf from Self-Improvement-4u.comBrowse Self Confidence Hypnosis AudiosReturn to Self Confidence Home
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Tips for Self Improvement, Better Health and Motivation.
GRAB A FREE EBOOK JUST FOR VISITING...