NIT Warangal has invited applications from students, researchers, professors and professionals for an online course in machine learning
NIT Warangal is calling for applications for a 5-day National Level Short Online Course titled “Machine Learning, Deep Learning and IoT-Driven Smart Applications” from students, researchers, professors and working professionals . The course basically aims to impart knowledge about deep learning with IoT, its tools and techniques. Participants taking the course will be able to design and implement various deep learning algorithms with IoT.
Sessions will be led by experts from IITs, NITs, Central University, and faculty from the United States, the notification says. The course will run from March 28 to April 1, 2022 and the times will be from 4:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Applicants will be admitted on a first-come, first-served basis as space is limited. Confirmation emails will be sent to selected participants within two days of the start of the online course.
Who can take the NIT Warangal Machine Learning Online Course?
The course is open to the following participants:
- Research professionals.
- undergraduate students.
- Polytechnic students.
What will the NIT Warangal online course on machine learning cover?
The following topics will be covered over a period of 5 days:
- Introduction to deep learning and the basics of neural networks.
- Artificial neural networks, backpropagation, convolutional neural networks in various research fields.
- Deep learning applications in image processing, vision and NLP.
- IoT, IoT boards and IoT use cases.
- Introduction to Raspberry Pi and installation, setup and configuration of pi.
- IoT-based smart agriculture.
- DL applications with IoT.
- Smart farming system.
- Facial recognition robot.
- Smart alarm clock.
- Air pollution monitoring system.
How to Apply for NIT Warangal Online Course in Machine Learning?
Interested and eligible applicants will be required to submit Google Forms by March 27, 2022. While the course fee is Rs 500 for students, professors and researchers, it costs Rs 1000 for working professionals. Upon successful completion of the course, participants will receive an electronic certificate from NIT Warangal. It is advisable for those wishing to apply to go through the official notification for more information.